Mr. Oren Embry is a Director at Auctus Capital Partners, and is responsible for advising clients on mergers and acquisitions, capital markets activities and strategic advisory initiatives.
Mr. Embry has forty years of extensive experience in corporate financing, development, and management. Mr. Embry’s last fifteen years were spent as an Advisor to middle market companies in M & A and funding activities.
– Grassroots startup of “small cap” companies, including a medical service company
– Arranging for initial private funds, growing the companies via purchasing of operating assets
– Managing the “Initial Public Offering “(IPO) of the companies on to NASDAQ
– Directing the company’s operations on a daily basis up thru a successful merger
– Developed alternate fuel power generating projects in the MidAtlantic region using Municipal Solid Waste for Monteney Power, and the Crouse Group
– Contract procurement for goods and subcontractors in the nuclear power generating industry for the Bechtel Corp
– Project manager of power outage contract work for clients, such as Consolidated Edison
– Bachelor’s in Business Administration (BBA), Boise State and Wilkes College
– Graduate studies, University of Delaware