On January 23, 2019, Star Mountain and the Capital Group will host: From Growth to Exit, a lower-middle market, business owner and investment industry discussion.
The Chicago event will bring together a range of thought leaders, experts and business owners who will address the state of the economy and how businesses are navigating the environment from scale to exit.
The reception will open with a brief presentation on the current economic environment by Jan Inscho, an Investment Specialist at Capital Group, followed by the panel discussion featuring:
- Stewart Greisman, Sr Managing Director, Auctus Capital Partners.
- John Gengler, Executive Director, ForteONE
- Tom McDonough, Founder & Managing Partner, TJM Capital Partners
- Jonathan Kahn, CEO, Agrifiber Holdings
- Chip Hardt, COO, dscout, Inc.
The Auctus Capital Partners would like to thank Star Mountain Capital and the Capital Group for hosting such an important discussion. We appreciate the opportunity to participate and look forward to the event.
For more information or to RSVP, please visit https://starmountaincapital.com/chicago-networking-event/